Detain, Secure and Protect
Document, Control and View
Control, Document and Oversight
View, Record and Identify
Detect, Verify and Respond
Detect, Signal and Evacuate
Alert, Notify and React
ISI’s Expert Services Working for You
Providing critical security solutions has been ISI’s mission for more than 20 years. Our clients, leading detention facilities, distribution centers, finance operations, government facilities, chemical facilities and defense contractors have trusted ISI to understand what is truly critical to keep secure at their facilities. With more than 300 employees led by a management team with unmatched experience, ISI is ready to provide design, engineering, installation and other services in critical security solutions.
- More than 2000 detention facilities secured
- Thousands of critical security facilities delivered
- Ranked as a leading provider for the past ten years
- Bonding capacity and insurance for the most demanding projects
- Safety Act certified
Design, Engineering & BIM
The right design begins with an analysis of critical security issues at a client’s facility. This means an understanding of risk tolerance and budget, while determining the efficient deployment of capital for a project, meeting the client’s expectations.
- Designing the right mix of products and the integration of complex systems. Creating clear documents that allow for multiple parties to interface and deliver results.
- Properly engineered submittals for a comprehensive plan review by the appropriate architects, owners and AHJ. This requires meeting deadlines and accommodating the ability for a client to obtain proper occupancy permits.
- The ability to utilize the latest in AutoCAD and BIM systems so that the client can obtain a virtual recreation of all products, systems and documents.
Project management begins with a clear understanding the project scope, timeline and ultimate deadlines for a complete turnover to the operator.
- Onsite project managers who have delivered multiple projects of similar scope and size. Real world experience to manage multiple systems and trades working to build an integrated interface is crucial.
- Experienced management that supports the onsite project managers. An understanding of the support required to keep large projects moving forward on time and on budget. An experienced team of purchasing managers and an accounting staff is required to meet the strictest standards.
- Securing bonding and insurance to meet the needs of the largest and most complex projects. The financial strength to complete the largest and most complex critical security projects is key.
Clear documentation of installed systems and interfaces between ISI installed components and systems installed by others are vital to proper maintenance. The ability to quickly and efficiently analyze product and system failures and respond in an effective manner is paramount to keeping a system functioning to its highest level of effectiveness.
- 24/7/365 inbound service dispatch with an experienced service team to respond to your needs quickly.
- Trained service technicians with the proper support from purchasing, warehousing and corporate based technical support. A dedicated management staff who is committed to the restoration of systems in an urgent manner.
- Offsite monitoring for intrusion detection, life safety systems, access control database management and offsite video monitoring. UL rated central stations with the latest in communication and backup systems.